Sunday, August 7, 2011

CMEL Add-On Checkride...

I'm scheduled for my Commercial Multi-Engine Add-on checkride tomorrow with one of my school's check airmen.  While I passed the verbal part of the exam last week with a 95/100 (very good), I drew the short straw for tomorrow and got the toughest examiner on the line.  Needless to say I'm anxious, but an hour in the sim earlier today reaffirmed my procedures are solid and I have the checklists down pretty good. At the same time, I'm glad I got him, because I want to know I've gone up against and with the best, and made it through alive.


This is it for my licenses to become a professional pilot.  After this, once I have enough hours, I'll be able to fly for an airline or whoever hires me first.  Its been a fun journey, but is far from over.  I go on to my CFI training after this, which is going to be a whole different world.


Off to bed, I need to be well rested and ready to ROCK come tomorrow!  Stay tuned and I promise a lengthy update this week...

1 comment: